At Schwarz’s boot making school the student will spend all of their time in a working Boot Shop.
Customers come and go throughout the day. The student learns what it takes to operate a quality shop with real service to real people, unlike a controlled school environment with the shades pulled and the door locked, our students receive a complete education on boot making, and an understanding of the business.
The school is offered four or five times a year:
- Two week course; six days a week, twelve hours a day.
- One half payment is due at the time of scheduling and the other half when the school begins.
- Please call or e-mail with any questions
- No experience with tools or machinery required.
- All lodging, meals and transportation are up to the student.
You can expect to walk away with a pair of boots you made, the lasts and patterns they were made with, a list of suppliers for all the needs of a boot maker, all the boot making information you can retain, and a manual for everything you can’t. Besides all this, you will have satisfaction and pride of accomplishment that is beyond words.
Course Schedule for 2016:
- No Classes are scheduled for 2016 at this time. Thank you
Boot making is a dying art and we are happy to pass on this secret